Placide Xtra plays a role to help reduce fatique and prolong exercise and endurance.
EVER HEARD OF THIS?
- Ill Tempered?
- Head Strong?
- Won't Settle at shows?
We suggest that if these symptoms mark your horse then it has a Magnesium deficiency, Placide-M may bring about an amazing change to your horse.
Placide Xtra (250 gram) - For Racing & Endurance
A specially developed high grade of organic magnesium, potassium andvitamin E blend with superior bio-availability plus Boron.
Magnesium combined with potassium especially the high grade organic chelated type may increase the capacity for prolonged exercise, endurance and alleviate fatigue. (Due to its role in the the manufacture of Adenosine Triphosphate; ATP)
- Its role is to ensure sufficient oxygen is delivered to the muscles and is also required for movement and for the transmission of the nerve impulses to the muscles. Muscle weakness may occur as a result ofmagnesium deficiency.
- Its role is to assist the blood to carry oxygen and to help the formation of muscle tissue. Potassium is an extremely important electrolyte that functions in the maintainence of water balance, muscle and nerve cell function, heart function as well as kidney and adrenal function. The effects of potassium deficiency include muscle weakness, fatigue, irritability and problems in nerve conduction and muscle contraction.
- Potassium loss in sweat is significant therefore horses in heavy training work or sport have higher potassium needs. Potassium is also lost through urinary excretion.
- Is essential to help maintain muscle development and is also a natural antioxidant which protects muscle cells and other tissues from damage caused by harmful "free radicals" generated during exercise. Adequate vitamin E is essential to help maintain muscle development for strength and stamina.
- Is essential for magnesium metabolism. May also help maintain animal's health in bones and joints and help maintain health of the reproductive system.
Horses that are regularly used in strenuous work, exercise or sport make heavy demands on their muscles; therefore, Placide Xtra is a very useful product.
Recommended amount per day = 5g / 500kg animal