Your Cart is empty
- B-Vitamins can be produced in the horses gut.
- Amino Acids are essential for building muscle and 10 of them need to supplied in the horses diet
- Prebiotics are not Probiotics. Probiotics are the bacteria and Prebiotics are the food for the bacteria.
- Horses are trickle feeders
- Selenium is essential for horses and may be lacking in their diet, however too much selenium is toxic
- Giving horses vitamin supplementation in excess of recommended levels will not lead to improved performance
- Biotin is an essential supplement for healthy hooves and hair growth
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant, working to reduce free radicals which can cause cell damage
- Bioflavonoids are compounds extracted from plants and fruits that have antioxidant properties
- Factors such as parasites can influence vitamin absorption, it is important to maintain a good worming programme
Learn more about Amacron Equine Plusvital Horse Supplements.