Your Cart is empty
StrideHA 3.75 Ltr
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
A major advance in joint care!
All performance horses suffer from the rigours of daily training and competition. In particular, there is enormous pressure on the articular surfaces. Healthy cartilage and adequate synovial fluid are essential to ensure that the equine athlete can withstand these pressures
Stride HA Solution is a fast acting liquid formulation for the nutritional maintenance of healthy cartilage and joints in horses, with the added benefit of Hyaluronic Acid.
Vitually all chondroprotective supplements contain two basic ingredients, which are the following:
- GLUCOSAMINE - Allows the body to metabolise glycosoaminaglycans, which are the building blocks in the cartilage
- CHONDROITIN SULPHATE - Stimulates the production of proteoglycans and is capable of binding large amounts of water to help give cartilage flexibility and compressibility. The low molecular size of the Chondroitin used in STRIDE HA makes it particularly effective.
NOW - STRIDE HA SOLUTION takes this concept of chondroprotection to the next level by the addition of two extremely important extra ingredients:
- Methyosulphonymethan (MSM) - A bioavailable source of sulphur necessary to maintain colloid production, fundamental to joint health and structure. MSM has strong anti-inflammatory properties to reduce pain and swelling in joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid is present in the cartilage matrix, but plays key roles in increasing viscosity and lubricity if synovial fluid.
Feed 60ml per day for 7 days, Thereafter feed 30ml per day. STRIDE HA should be added to the normal feed ration.
- Hyaluronic Acid:Hyaluronic Acid is a normal constituent of the joint, its quality and quantity is reduces in the presence of synovitis and osteoarthritic cartilage. One of its most important roles is to increase the viscosity of the synovial fluid, this will reduce friction between articular surfaces, thus ensuring a correct and smooth movement of the joint.
- Glucosamine HCI:Glucosamine HCI enhances the level of glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) in the joint. These GAG’s are the ‘building blocks’ in the cartilage matrix. Glucoasmine HCI will increase the Hyaluronate content in the joint. Hyaluronate is a fundamental component of Synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
- Chondroitin Sulphate:Chondroitin Sulphate is a natural ‘water magnet’ in the joint. Adequate amounts of Chondroitin Sulphate enable the joint to withstand constant compression and concussion. Chondroitin Sulphate also inhibits the ‘cartilage chewing’ enzymes that are present in damaged joints.
- MSM:MSM is a source of bioavailable sulphur. Sulphur is needed for the synthesis of connective tissue. Therefore MSM can be seen as a co-factor of Glucosamine HCI and Chondroitin Sulphate in the maintenance of the cartilage matrix.