Your Cart is empty
Shipping & taxes calculated at checkout
If this product is currently in stock and if you order by 1pm your order will be despatched the same day. If the product is not in stock you will be contacted.
A nutritional supplement for horses to maintain a healthy and well-functioning digestive system.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (brewer's yeast) improves fiber-digesting bacteria in the gut, resulting in increased digestibility of nutrients and more efficient use of vitamins and minerals.
- Prebiotics serve as food for the beneficial micro bacteria in the large intestine.
- B vitamins are the main nutrients involved in metabolism and energy release. In the case of intestinal disorders, the horse's ability to synthesize vitamins can be affected.
SynBioVit can be used with:
- During times of stress; travel, competitions and illness.
- After antibiotic treatment.
- Poor gut health; diarrhea, parasitic infection.
- Young horses with incomplete bacterial populations.
- Horses moving from stables.
- Horses changing feed.
All horses:20g per day over the feed.